Who We Are?
We are a long-established Financial Services company established in 1994 staffed by professionals who take a personal interest in the well-being and progress of your business.
What We Do?
We specialize in the provision of Working Capital to our clients through the factoring of Receivables. In this mode, we provide a complete Receivables Outsourcing function comprising the monitoring and collection activities necessary for all outstanding invoices. In addition, we continually assess credit-worthiness of customers to reduce the risk of credit loss on the part of our clients. We are able to provide Credit Insurance to further mitigate risk and, because of our relationships within the industry, are also able to provide Purchase Order Financing to assist in the acquisition of Inventory for subsequent sale to our clients’ customers.
Why Choose Us?
- Setup Time: This is the time it takes us to complete a financing transaction, from the initial request to negotiating terms, to processing the required documentation and filing all the necessary documents and ultimate funding. We have a deep understanding of our industry and can therefore achieve the efficient completion of this cycle in the minimum amount of time. We do what we can to take advantage of time-sensitive opportunities
- Liquidity: Because of our expertise, we are able to make smart and confident valuations of the quality of your receivables, our collateral. Irrespective of your size, we have the ability to extend credit to you, get you the funds you need and provide you with the liquidity vital for the ongoing operation and growth of your business.
- Flexibility: There is always a complicated balancing act between rates of return, the appraisal of collateral, the extent of financing and the flexibility of the terms and covenants. Because of our expertise, combined with the “hands-on” approach and personalized relationships, we have the maximum amount of flexibility to cater for unusual and sometimes unexpected demands for additional funds on the part of our clients. Ours is funding of the old-fashioned kind; personal and based on individual judgment. You will never be subject to a “one size fits all” approach that treats you like a number – the approach of large institutions without the personal touch
- Innovation: While continuing innovation in how we process , record and fund our transactions is something we keep at the forefront of our service philosophy, we also recognize that we have a product and a service that needs to remain routine and effective. When it comes to the provision of Working Capital for you to pay your way, we believe that the newest gadgets, the fads of “new ideas” are out of place in our environment. Getting you the cash you need in a way you can easily understand and relate to, is the name of our game. Innovation is adopted only after considerable thought and discussion – and we have bright minds to rely on, so when we need to innovate, we do – quickly!
- Patience: Our clients can be assured of our patience. We set out to deeply understand the nuances of your business cycles and because we take such a personal interest in the success of our clients (your success is, after all, our success), we are more willing to stick with our clients during economic downturns, and when dealing with events that can hurt performance in the short term. The last thing a client needs is for a Working Capital facility to be terminated just because of the proverbial “bump in the road.” Not only will you find us patient (if patience is called for), you will also find us with the requisite resources to back up our patience with the financial support you might need.
- Insight: Because of our broad and yet detailed exposure to the many different industries within our portfolio of clients, we have developed insights and expertise to help our clients craft and execute strategies in many areas. In addition, we have in-house legal counsel, experts in the credit industry, and a wealth of experienced financial managers – and bean-counters if we need them- to serve as sounding boards to our clients as they deal with the rough and tumble of their individual business situations. If you need us for helping to reach solutions that might be “out of the box”, try us. You will not be disappointed.
In the final analysis without saying anything in fancy English, you will find that we provide a superior service, that we are personally committed to every single client’s success and that while we will certainly be business colleagues, we will also be your fan and your friend helping you as you navigate the currents of your business life. Don’t just take our word for it, ask our existing and past clients, if you will. But more than that, why not pick up the phone, and get a feel for us yourself? What better way to start a new relationship than with a friendly conversation?
During the past 14 years we’ve been working hard to find ways to provide you with the funding you need at a price you can afford.
We’ve funded well over $100 million in invoices from companies just like yours, so we know what you want in a factoring company. We started this company to help small business owners just like yours. During this time our portfolio has grown significantly because our executive team is able to make decisions quickly and our clients have come to know that we’re standing by to assist them in any way possible. Your business is important to us whether you have $10,000 or $10 million a month to factor.
Once your account is set up, my team and I will walk you through every step of funding your invoices and managing your costs. It has been my pleasure to spend the last 14 years developing the system that makes your paperwork easy. I’m standing by to assist you!
Our Clients Say It Best …
A joy to work with
“Our relationship with Aberdeen has been very good…Lynn has been a joy to work with.”
“We’ve done business with Aberdeen for about 2 years. The service is a life-saver, making our cash-flow more consistent and this year we’re growing 25%—our best year ever. Aberdeen saved us.” — Virginia/Loren Collins with Collins Custom Millwork